Enabling our partners to provide safe and well-maintained homes for their residents
Our dedicated disrepair maintenance and specialist response teams can provide a service tailored to the customer’s needs, from a specialist emergency repair to a full planned maintenance programme.
We provide specialist disrepair teams
There are times when residents may experience issues with their homes such as damp, mould, excessive condensation and structural cracks, which our specialist disrepair teams can help with.
Our dedicated disrepair maintenance and specialist response teams can provide a service tailored to the customer’s needs, from a specialist emergency repair to a full planned maintenance programme. We are also on national frameworks which can be used to procure our services quickly.
We work to the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS), which replaced the fitness standard as the statutory element of the Decent Home Standard, delivering homes which are ‘fit for human habitation’.
How our disrepair service can help you maintain and manage your housing portfolio
- Give you a clear point of contact – Our team will establish clear communication protocols with all key stakeholders
- Collect data on the condition of properties – We can help our customers in understand the condition of their properties and discuss early interventions
- Establish clear processes to reflect customer’s Disrepair Protocol – Working proactively with our customers to access properties and agree an action plan to move forward
- Manage the remedying of disrepair works – We are one of the UKs leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the social housing sector
- Keep all records – We have the systems in place to manage the flow of key information
- React quickly – We maintain over 500,000 homes nationwide every year and have the infrastructure in place to deliver repair works
- Manage the programme – Our teams can work within tight timeframes
- Engage and liaise with residents – Our dedicated team can work with residents on all aspects of the works needed including giving advice on for preventing damp and mould
- Consider emerging technologies for preventative measures – Our Wates Innovation Network showcases products such as, remote monitoring which can support disrepair works
We have been helping social landlords
to manage disrepair cases across the UK
for over 30 years, dealing with disrepair
cases, including damp, mould and other
safety issues as part of our responsive
Get in touch
To get in touch with us, simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.