Lamilux Passivhaus – Glass Skylight FE and Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus.
Passivhaus certified Skylight and Glass Roof meeting the criteria for one of the most sustainable trends in contemporary construction and suitable for the most demanding type of energy-efficient construction.
As well as state-of-the-art thermal performance, both LAMILUX Passivhaus rooflight systems offer excellent aesthetics with a wide range of sizes, options and accessories.
The Glass Skylight FE Passivhaus meets the criteria for one of the most sustainable trends in contemporary construction and is suitable for the most demanding type of energy-efficient construction. The Passive House efficiency classes take into account heat loss and solar energy gain. Minimum heat loss is achieved due to the frame system design providing excellent U values and low glass edge – values. In addition, the narrow frame profiles maximise solar gain.
The LAMILUX Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus features virtually free shaping for atrium glass roof designs from pitches as low as 3° – making it possible to implement more or less any aesthetically pleasing and technically complex daylight construction.
With trademark features including an attractive design, coupled with the highest level of airtightness and excellent heat-insulation values, the PR60 boasts exceptionally watertight properties, which guarantees no leaks in extremely high winds & driving rain, and effective soundproofing, which reduces the impact of unwanted noise to the interior of Passive House buildings.
- Independently certified by the Passive House Institute
- phA Advanced components: the highest efficiency class
- Easy PHPP calculations: data pre-loaded in PHPP software
- Isothermally balanced structure: 12.6° isothermal line remains within the passivhaus rooflight structure, thus preventing condensate and mould formation, improving comfort & hygiene
- Eliminated risk and the associated costs of failure you face if using non-certified components
- Insulated upstand kerb: covered by certification with a U-value of just 0.3W/m²k and supplied as standard with the modular flat roof passivhaus rooflights – it provides the perfect structural roof interface
- Design freedom: glass roof system can be installed 3° pitch, meaning you can design atriums any shape, size & inclination
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.