Eurocell – PVCu Window & Door Systems
UK Manufactured PVCu Windows amd Doors that incorporate over 50% Recycled
It’s clear to see why Eurocell PVC-U windows the specifiers’ choice are:
From high-rise to new-build homes to schools and hospitals, Eurocell PVC-U are leading by example as the energy-efficient, low-maintenance, high-value window system to open up a world of design opportunities.
The range of PVC-U window, door and conservatory roof systems offered by Eurocell is constantly evolving to meet the aesthetic, security, energy-efficiency and value requirements of consumers, specifiers and fabricators.
More and more architects and designers are discovering the vast range of PVC-U window systems available from Eurocell. Along with the design and technical support services freely available in our Resource Hub, they offer a wealth of options for designing and implementing your architectural vision.
- All PVC-U components are 100% recycled
- Approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers’ Secured by Design Initiative (SBD)
- Built to last – 35 year minimum design life (BRE)
- Endless array of styles, colours and woodgrain finishes
- Fully accredited by the British Board of Agrément (BBA) and British Standards Institute (BSI)
- Meet Part L requirements and Code of Sustainable Homes
- Profile Systems have upwards of 50% recycled content
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.