Farnborough Exhibition Hall
The design and build of a permanent exhibition and conference facility on the site of the existing temporary facilities at Farnborough International Airport.
A 12,400m² exhibition hall with additional function rooms and associated facilities provided over two storeys.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WATES CONSTRUCTION
This new facility is the primary exhibition and function space for the biennial Farnborough International air show. It also hosts numerous other trade shows and conferences throughout the year. Part-funded by the Local Enterprise Partnership, Enterprise M3, Hampshire County Council, Rushmoor Borough Council and Barclays.
- Single storey exhibition space, split into three exhibition halls
- An attached two storey function facility, including six function areas, catering facilities, foyer, toilets and circulation space,
- Associated external services, site works, drainage and landscaping.
- Five passenger lifts, a large goods lift and smaller goods lifts provided to the servery rooms.
- Total floor area of 20,000sqm, the equivalent of 16 Olympic swimming pools.