project value spent with SMEs
spent with Social Enterprises
health and safety incidents
First HM Treasury office located outside of London.
Feethams House provides 42,000 sqft of office accommodation over five storeys. The high-quality Cat B fit-out will create open and cellular offices, breakout spaces, a café, refreshment areas and main equipment room.
The project is being completed in line with BREEAM target rating Excellent, resulting in a low energy, high performing sustainable building.
A deeper dive…
- 3 Social Enterprises employed
- 4 apprentices employed
- 12 people currently studying for NVQs
- 50% of materials sourced locally
- Sustainability initiatives with eco cabin welfare
- 25% local labour
- Working with two local schools delivering interactive talks as well as a hoarding painting competition
- Mental Health First Aider based on site
- 100% waste diverted from landfill (46 tonnes)
Get in touch to chat about your fit-out or refurbishment project.