£72m new build residential scheme, providing 198 homes as part of phase 3 for the Colville Estate Regeneration.
£72m new build residential scheme, providing 198 homes as part of phase 3 for the Colville Estate Regeneration masterplan, with twin 20 and 16 storey concrete framed towers and extensive public realm works. The development of studio, one/two bed apartments and 3 bed penthouses for private sale includes a single storey basement car park with ancillary services.
Tower 1 houses a café at ground floor, with concierge for both towers in tower 2. Both towers are clad in stack-bonded brickwork with innovative solutions for the extensive brick soffits and ground floor vaulted ceilings.
- 98% of construction waste diverted from landfill
- Employed 110 apprentices over two year period
- Pre-fabrication includes bathroom pods, HIU cupboards and brick vault support system
- Best Exterior Design at the What House Awards
- Multi-Storey Development of the Year in the Premier Guarantee Awards
Get in touch to chat about your construction project.