- Steffan Battle, formerly Pre-Construction Director for London, is promoted to the Construction Group Board as Group Head of Pre-Construction. Reporting to Group Construction Managing Director, Paul Chandler, Steffs responsibilities will extend to both Wates Construction and SES Engineering Services.
- James Askew leaves his current role as Commercial Director, South, to take up the national role of Commercial Director for Construction.
- Rob Clifford, currently MEP Director, South, moves to the role of National MEP Director.
- Alec Jackman, formerly Pre-Construction Director for Southern Home Counties, becomes the regions Business Unit Director.
- Lucy Abbott becomes Group BIM Director, with responsibility for Building Information Modelling across the Wates Group, including for SES Engineering Services.
Paul Chandler, Group Managing Director, Wates Construction Group, commented:
“Wates enjoyed a successful year in 2016, with increased turnover and profits and we are maintaining this level of performance with a healthy order book. Its therefore vital that we have the right team in place to help us meet our growth targets.
At Wates we are committed to recognising and rewarding our home-grown talent, and Im delighted that we have been able to fill these important roles from within our ranks. These promotions are well-deserved and recognise the important role each of these team members is playing in our continued success.”