2018 financial accounts and reports
- Review of the performance of our key business functions, including people; sustainability; health, safety & wellbeing; our business units, and Wates Giving
- New case studies of key projects
- Welcome statement from Sir James Wates CBE and overview from David Allen, Chief Executive
- Profiles of our Group Board and Executive Committee
- Full audited financial results and statements
As well as reintroducing a full set of company accounts in previous years we have only included selected highlights we are also the first company to apply the Wates Corporate Governance Principles for Large Private Companies.