Warmroom® Magnetic Radiator Heat Saver – Can reduce the heat lost through walls by up to 60% whilst lowering carbon emissions by 19kg/m² per year.
Designed and manufactured in Sheffield, Warmroom® is our patented magnetic heat saver, which reduces heat loss, carbon emissions and heating costs.
Tests conducted by Sheffield University have shown warmroom® can reduce the heat lost through walls by up to 60% whilst simultaneously lowering carbon emissions by 19kg/m² per year. Warmroom® consists of an aluminium heat shield bonded to a high performing flexible magnetic sheet which allows it to adhere to the rear of steel radiators.
The low emissivity of the aluminium inhibits the transfer of heat, preventing it from reaching the wall, and the magnetic element means radiators do not need to be removed, facilitating quick and easy installation by tenants and residents, resulting in no installation costs, unlike other heat saving products, making it a cost-effective alternative or companion to other forms of insulation.
Warmroom consists of an aluminium heat shield bonded to a high performing flexible magnetic sheet. These magnetic properties enable it to easily adhere to the rear of steel radiators.
The low emissivity of the aluminium inhibits the transfer of heat, preventing it from reaching and passing through the wall behind the radiator. Whilst the magnetic element ensures that the product is quick and easy to fit, eliminating any need to remove the radiator first.
Warmroom is an innovative, cost-effective solution that can be used as an alternative or companion to other forms of insulation within your home.
- Magnetic, reflective panels attach instantly to the rear of your radiator
- Cost-effective heat shield panels that reduce heat loss through walls by up to 60%.
- Quick & easy to install without removing radiators. You can easily resize them to your requirements with a quick snip of a pair of scissors. Then simply snap them to the back of your radiator, maximising the valuable energy used to heat your room.
- Save energy & money: For a one-off cost, warmroom could potentially help to reduce your energy bills too. With its heat saving properties, you may not need the heating on for as long or turned up as high
- Accelerates temperature rise in the room
- Reusable over and over again
- Its unrivalled stability provides lengthy residual protection against micro-organisms, coupled with a 3-year shelf life.
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.