Unique antimicrobial surface coating for all workplace environments, long lasting protection for everyone.
Unique antimicrobial surface coating
Introducing Touchpoint Shield from SafeGroup, a revolution in antimicrobial protection. Touchpoint Shield combines the durability of nanoceramics with the proven anti-microbial power of silver ion technology.
Working together, they create an impenetrable barrier against viruses, including the COVID-19 virus, as well as bacteria and fungi.
Touchpoint shield is a ‘liquid glass’ coating that provides industry leading long-term protection against mirco-organisms. Its active agent is silver ions, long proven to destroy many viruses, bacteria, mould, fungi and parasites. The silver ions are container within a fast-drying, near-invisible liquid made up of billions of nano-ceramic particles. These particles chemically bond to surfaces as the coating dries, making Touchpoint Shield ultra smooth, tough and long-lasting.
Easy to apply by our trained technicians, Touchpoint Shield treated surfaces will help protect your workforce and customers against harmful pathogens for up to three years in high touchpoint areas.
No other antimicrobial product currently on the market can promise to provide protection as effective and long-lasting.
- Laboratory studies also showed Touchpoint Shield is over 9.99+% effective against Sars-Cov-2, the COVID-19 virus, the flu virus, norovirus (the winter vomiting bug) and harmful bacteria.
- Tests show 15 minutes after application, the silver ions in Touchpoint ShieldTM destroy 98.7% of viruses present, going on to reduce viral load by 99.99%.
- Reduced COVID-19 on a non-porous surface by 99.6%
- Reduced COVID-19 on a sofa textile by 99.99%
- Reduced E coli bacteria on non-porous surfaces by 99.95%
- Reduced Staph bacteria on non-porous surfaces by 99.94%
- It will be remove COVID-19 and a wide range of other pathogens, including bacteria, fungi and mould, from key touch points (where risk of transmission is highest) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Reduced E coli on coated fabrics that had been
washed 3 times by 99.99%
- Is not a skin irritant
- Passed furniture and furnishing fire safety regulations
- Employee and customer wellbeing has grown in importance even without the pandemic. A visible and long-term commitment (supported by stickers) to reduce health risks in the workplace and customer space is likely to be welcomed. Where our coating has been applied already, feedback from employees is extremely positive.
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.