Essentially three buildings incorporated into one, it comprises of contemporary and purpose-designed accommodation to house 370 research scientists, clinicians, support staff and clinical trial participants, and approximately 180 outpatients who will be treated within the endoscopy clinics each day.
An unusual feature of the building is the extensive brise soleil made from ceramic tiles.
- Offsite Awards 2018 Best Use of MEP & Pod Technology WINNER SES Engineering
- CCS Silver 2019
- Extensive specialist M&E installations
- 333 m2 ETFE Roof over Atrium
- CL2 and CL3 labs
- 3no. constant temperature rooms
- Off-site methods including mechanical and electrical risers to manufacture ductwork, pipework and electrical containment