wates living space
“Changing lives and generating opportunities in your community through friendly, creative and exceptional performance”
As one of the UK’s leading affordable housing construction services providers, Wates Living Space works with our Registered Provider partners to provide the best all-in-one service for our clients across the UK. In 2010 we built or refurbished over 30,000 properties and our recent acquisition of Linbrook Services equips us to provide a full responsive maintenance offering.
We do much more than provide good quality homes, our contribution to the regeneration of communities we work in makes a real difference to how local residents feel about where they live and work.
- New Affordable Homes – Finding the funding solutions to deliver the 150,000 high quality, efficient new homes to which the government has committed
- Planned Maintenance – The planned refurbishment of existing homes to Decent Homes and Scottish and Welsh Housing Quality Standards
- Responsive Maintenance – Providing an on-going responsive maintenance service
- Energy Efficiency – Identifying an implementing the best solutions for addressing carbon emission issues within our customers’ existing housing stock
- Leading by Example - We drive improvements in housing strategy through a high profile dialogue with Local and Central Government and influential housing organisations. We also attract private sector support through various community projects and long-term initiatives, including skills and enterprise development
- Award –winning business – We were delighted to be awarded the “Contractor of the Year” at the Housing Excellence Awards and "Sustainable Social Housing Contractor" of the Year at the Inside Housing Sustainable Housing awards this year.