An unusual feature of the building is the extensive brise soleil made from ceramic tiles.
Essentially three buildings incorporated into one, it comprises contemporary and purpose-designed accommodation to house 370 research scientists, clinicians, support staff and clinical trial participants, and approximately 180 outpatients who will be treated within the endoscopy clinics each day.
- Offsite Awards 2018 Best Use of MEP & Pod Technology WINNER SES Engineering
- CCS Silver 2019
- Extensive specialist M&E installations
- 333 m2 ETFE Roof over Atrium
- CL2 and CL3 labs
- 3no. constant temperature rooms
- Off-site methods including mechanical and electrical risers to manufacture ductwork, pipework and electrical containment
Explore more of our healthcare projects
Get in touch to chat about your construction project.