Tadpole Energy Ltd – Extend the life of your heating system and boiler.
Extend the life of your heating system and boiler saving you 10% to 15% energy.
Over the last century from day one heating systems start to corrode and lose their efficiency caused by nitrogen and oxygen in solution.
Tadpole is unique and patented in the way that it works by creating a vortex in its chamber that causes a low pressure zone and expels the nitrogen and oxygen in solution. Unlike other systems is totally maintenance free and has a zero carbon footprint once installed.
- The average household that installs the Tadpole will save around £150 a year on heating bills, giving average paybacks within 36 months based on a typical fuel spend of £1,100 per year
- As Tadpole has a minimum life span of 40 years, over the product’s lifetime it could save up to £6,000 on fuel bills along with 40 tonnes of CO2 emissions.
- Reduced energy consumption: savings of 23.7% on heating bills (IT Tralee Result)
- Primary heating water with a Tadpole will become 10 to 12 degrees hotter, whilst using the same amount of energy
- Significantly reduced annual maintenance costs
- Reduction in CO2 levels
- Improvement in the way heat is transferred across indirect coils and heat exchangers
- Of particular benefit to social landlords is the reduced cost of maintenance associated with the installation of Tadpole. This saving can be as much if not more significant than the savings associated with heating bills
- Increase in comfort levels
- Almost silent running: much of the noise made by a heating system is associated with the air in water
- Known system problems cured, for example, uneven heating of radiators and noise associated with air
- Easy to fit, with only two connections
- Will work with condensing, non-condensing, oil and gas boilers, including combination boilers, as well as all types of heat pumps
- Significant help in alleviating fuel poverty
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.