SmartWaste – A cloud based environmental and sustainability data capture and reporting software solution.
SmartWaste exists to help deliver on environmental and sustainability management needs.
Our energy insights technology addresses the market need for energy cost control, energy management and business sustainability by enabling organizations to proactively manage their energy with real-time, circuit-level energy intelligence that powers data-driven and comprehensive energy strategies. Its capabilities help meet the ever-increasing demands of project monitoring and reporting.
SmartWaste helps construction businesses understand where their projects can save time and money and where performance can be enhanced to further reduce the environmental impacts of construction.
SmartWaste can be used across a supply chain, with organisations inputting building site data relevant to them, for the client or principal contractor to report and analyse, giving the vital information needed to identify trends and areas of improvement.
Our advanced tracking tools enable real-time monitoring and detailed reporting on all waste types, routes, and waste management carriers and brokers across your projects. It helps you manage and report on your project’s full carbon footprint across energy usage, embodied carbon of materials, carbon from waste treatment, carbon from delivered water, and transport.
With SmartWaste, meeting ESG, BREEAM, and other compliance targets is straightforward. Get clear, actionable insights into your project’s sustainability performance and evidence of compliance.SmartWaste also helps with materials management, biodiversity & ecological management, social value evaluation, pre-demolition & pre-refurbishment audits, and more. Integration with third-party software applications is also possible through our Application Programme Interface (API).
- Ecology and Biodiversity Management
- BREEAM Standards
- Considerate Constructors Scheme
- Energy Management
- Incident and Complaint Handling
- 83,214,679 tonnes of waste reported with 90% of that diverted from landfill
- 3,696 BREEAM projects completed with a potential of 40,656 credits
- User-friendly interface – Navigate with ease, saving time and effort.
- Robust reporting – Gain detailed insights to shape your sustainability strategy. –
- Materials Management
- Transport Management
- Water Management
- Waste Management
- Establishing a carbon baseline / 1 million tonnes of CO2 from energy reported
- Unparalleled customer support – We stand by you every step of the way.
- Industry benchmarks – Understand your position and set your goals.
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.