The Energy Saving Solution To Draught Driven Complaints.
Quattro Seal is a robust draught sealing system which increases airtightness, and eliminates air infiltration and draught driven complaints.
Quattro Seal is a robust draught sealing system which increases airtightness, and eliminates air infiltration and draught driven complaints. Typical energy savings are 12% to 20% and average return on investment is 36 months . A sustainable solution, Quattro Seal is recognised by English Heritage as ideal for listed buildings and is also Building Research Establishment rated.
Quattro Seal is a quick win, fit and forget item which provides substantial energy savings with boilers working more efficiently in a tighter building structure eliminating wasted energy. The system is suited to hard to treat and single glazed buildings with all works undertaken internally with no scaffolding required. It has universal application to all styles of windows and doors (hinged, pivot, sliding sash and louvers) and all frame materials (metal, aluminium, wood, glass and UPVC). After treatment all windows and doors work as they did before.
Quattro Seal was one of the first four products accepted on the Salix approved technologies list and therefore qualifies for Government funding.
- Substantial Energy Savings – (BRE) up to 27%
- Faster warm up times and longer heat retention
- Increasing air tightness eliminates wasted energy
- Boilers fire up less frequently using less energy and prolonging their life
- Reduced complaints with positive outcomes for productivity
- Prolongs life of windows and heating systems
- A warmer environment has positive outcomes for health
- Increasing air tightness improves sound proofing up to 10db with positive outcomes for concentration
- Reduction in cleaning and less use of environmentally damaging products
- Minimum Lifetime Measure 15 years as verified by Ofgem
CASE STUDY: The London Fire Brigade Meet their 20% CO2 reduction target with the help of The Energy Savers (TES) Quattro Seal draught proofing System.
180 KB pdf
CASE STUDY: Quattro Seal is a permanent draught proofing system installed nationwide in hundreds of heritage buildings.
549 KB pdf
CASE STUDY: We have been working with National Trust for over a decade helping improve comfort levels and save energy in National Trust owned properties nationwide.
419 KB pdf
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.