Housing Digitisation – Digitising housing to support retrofit, NetZero, asset management and to reduce the need for repeat site visits.
AIM Housing is at the forefront of revolutionising property management and safety, bringing about significant changes in how housing providers handle their property portfolios.
By leveraging innovative approaches and advanced technologies, AIM Housing is reshaping the industry and empowering housing providers with efficient and effective solutions. Housing providers obligations are continuing to grow exponentially, with property data collected but rarely centralised, making it very challenging for these obligations to be met.
The AIM housing platform has been designed and developed for the management of housing stock by allowing data collection, visualisation & interaction. All data is captured, processed and presented in a centralised platform, driving efficiency and supporting housing providers to meet their ever growing legal responsibilities.
AIM Housing is leading the way in removing entry barriers for housing digitisation. By harnessing accessible technologies, such as mobile reality capture laser scanning and drones, and leveraging scalable solutions like cloud processing, AIM Housing enables efficient property digitisation, data collection, and storage. The centralisation of data fosters collaboration, bridging the gap between the physical and digital realms and unlocking the full potential of a connected housing ecosystem. As technology continues to advance, AIM Housing remains dedicated to empowering stakeholders and driving the seamless transition to a digitised housing sector. Together, we can harness the power of technology and collaboration to create a future where housing processes are streamlined, efficient, and inclusive.
The digitisation of a property holds immense value and potential for the housing sector. It offers benefits such as improved decision-making, reduced site visits, remote property management, preservation of digital documentation, accurate measurements, increased efficiency, and risk mitigation. By embracing property digitisation, stakeholders can optimise processes, save costs, enhance collaboration, make informed choices, and improve overall property management. The digital transformation of properties is a game-changer, unlocking hidden value and paving the way for a more efficient and sustainable future in the housing industry.
- The digital property models provide a complete 360° view enabling visualisation and interaction, closing the gap between the physical and the digital world.
- User-friendly and intuitive design makes digital buildings accessible to every stakeholder
- Store all associated data for each property in a single place, making it easy to access for stakeholders, along with preventing the loss of important documentation
- Make informed decisions and avoid rework with real world representations of as-is conditions.
- Smart remote collaboration tools enable improved efficiency in planning and operations, preventing unnecessary site visits.
- Whether remote or on-site, interacting with the digital twin leads to performance gains in facility and building operations.
- On-site data capture can be tailored to your requirements, the Information then directly feeds into the AIM portal keeping a digital record.
Get in touch with our Innovation Partner
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll get right back to you.