We’re working with Lloyds Banking Group to identify sustainable solutions that can halve their energy consumption and help deliver net zero carbon across their operations.
Five suppliers will be chosen to present their product directly to Lloyds Banking Group and the most successful product will be piloted throughout their estate.
We are particularly interested in products that:
- Reduce direct carbon emissions related to electricity, gas and refrigerants
- Improve energy efficiency in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) technologies
- Enhance building energy performance and control
- Remove gas from building operations
- Save water in commercial buildings
- Increase thermal performance of the building fabric
- Register your interest by filling out a short form. You will then receive an email with a link to a detailed application form.
- After filling in the detailed application form the review process will begin with our in-house expert team.
- Finalists will be invited to pitch to a virtual panel attended by Wates and Lloyds Banking Group
- Winners will have the opportunity to trial / install their product across Lloyds Banking Group sites and will automatically be added to the Wates WIN Portal.
WHAT IS A WATES INNOVATION PARTNER?
Our innovation partners are suppliers who have market-ready products that can help our customers meet their environmental challenges.
Innovation Partners are showcased and promoted on our WIN portal to our customers and colleagues – helping you promote your product and services to potential new customers and accelerating your route to market.
Applicants who are successful in this campaign will automatically become Innovation Partners with Wates and will be featured on the WIN Portal.
If you have any questions about the application, contact us at email@example.com