Damp & Mould Repairs Supervisor
Trades and Labour
Full Time/Flexible Working
04 Mar 2024
Job Type: Trades and Labour
Contract: Full Time/Flexible Working
Application Deadline: 04 Mar 2024
We have an opportunity for a Damp & Mould Repairs Supervisor to join our Wates team within our Responsive Maintenance division. You will be working out of our Finsbury Park office on one of our social housing contracts, delivering reactive maintenance to our residents.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Ensure high quality service is provided with the management of the work scheduling in accordance with company procedures, standards and SLAs
- Represent Wates at client and resident performance meetings as requested by the Operations Manager
- Manage the responsive repairs function to ensure consistent performance against targets
- Effective and efficient management of material costs and ensure that all are following correct processes and procedures
- Monitor quality of work through inspection, inspection reports, analysis of key performance indicators and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Lead, manage and contribute to the development of your team and determine optimum employment levels to comply with the provision of the service
To be successful in the role you must also be an excellent communicator with the ability to problem solve, multi task and work to tight deadlines. Prior responsive maintenance experience is crucial to the role. You must also have your SSSTS qualification as a minimum.
Work for Wates
Wates Group is one of the largest, and most successful family-owned private construction, development, and property services companies in the UK. We are building a place to work where everyone belongs, by one small act of inclusion at a time. We celebrate difference and welcome diversity.
As a responsible and inclusive employer, we are committed to equality and are proud to have been recognised for this through a range of accolades including gold accreditation with Investors in People, we are also a Disability Confident employer. Being a family owned, business means we understand and value long term relationships.
The Wates Group are committed to three ambitious environmental targets for 2025: Zero Waste, and Zero Carbon, from our operations and Positive Nature Enhancement. Wates are pushing to take a leading role in reducing our industry’s environmental impact.