Integrating sustainable thinking.
Promoting sustainable building thinking is critical to ensure we meet the challenges set out in the Government Construction Strategy 2025 and wider regulation.
We will ensure sustainable thinking is integrated into all the projects we deliver by ensuring:
- The environmental performance of buildings in use will be monitored and analysed.
- We inspire best practice on energy efficient products and technologies in partnership with our supply chain.
- Sustainable materials will be used based on their origin, embodied carbon, recyclability and recycled content.
- We participate and lead cross industry collaborations to encourage sustainable building design and thinking.
- We utilise BIM and other innovative technologies to support sustainable thinking.
- We showcase the economic, environmental and social commitments of our projects through Project Impact reports.