New build three storey academy, built alongside the existing school building, which was demolished upon completion of the new academy.
The project also comprises a 215 capacity sixth form block, a state-of-the-art theatre, innovative learning areas and hitech IT facilities. Combining Monks Hill Sports Centre and a new landscaped green space on the old site and community centre. Wates’ adapt Schools Solutions model was designed in partnership with CPMG Architects.
- BREEAM ‘Excellent’ certified
- Pre-fabricated off-site construction reduced costs by 23% on average and speed construction by 21%
- Safely worked on a live school site with 1,150 pupils and over 6,000 lorry movements
- £16m Project Value
- CPMG Architects Architect
- TowerEight Quantity Surveyor