New build RC frame education facility, within a conservation area, providing teaching spaces, a main school hall and generous social spaces.
The works also comprised extensive refurbishment of the school’s Ingleholme Building, one of the few remaining 18th century ‘villa’ houses in Highgate, which saw Wates utilise sympathetic build methods to remodel the premises.
- Constructed using Passivhaus principles with triple glazing to all windows
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’ rating incorporates photovoltaic cells and green roof
- Considerate Constructor Scheme National Awards, 2016 Gold
- £15.5m Project Value
- Architype Design Cooperative Architect
- Gardiner & Theobald Quantity Surveyor