£62.2m new build scheme comprising a speculative office block with 348sqm of public realm, built on an existing podium deck.
The scheme shares accommodation below the podium deck, which contains 29 parking spaces and cycle parking at deck level.
The offices provide efficient clear floor plates, with a set-back at the lower two floors to form a double-height public colonnade. The facades comprised full-height glazing with brise soleil and an external feature glazed stair tower.
- Considerate Constructor Scheme National Awards, 2017 Silver
- We provided two community BBQs and engaged in 5 charity events raising £1,500
- Wates on-site team gave the local Fire Brigade access to our tower crane for a training day
- £62m Project Value
- Allies & Morrison Architect
- Gardiner & Theobald Quantity Surveyor