The Wates Annual Review 2018 includes:
- Review of the performance of our key business functions, including people; sustainability; health, safety & wellbeing; our business units, and Wates Giving
- New case studies of key projects
- Welcome statement from Sir James Wates CBE and overview from David Allen, Chief Executive
- Profiles of our Group Board and Executive Committee
- Full audited financial results and statements
As well as reintroducing a full set of company accounts – in previous years we have only included selected highlights – we are also the first company to apply the Wates Corporate Governance Principles for Large Private Companies.