- why wates?
- our businesses
- project stories
- thought leadership
Wates provides a full and complete range of design, construction, fit-out, technical and support service solutions, delivered to meet and exceed the exacting standards of our Retail Banking Clients.
This includes initial feasability studies, conceptual and detailed design development, sustainable interior environments, specialist engineering and technology solutions.
A streamlined service, delivering demonstrable financial, operational and performance benefits to our Clients:
- Tailor-made project teams, specialist supply chain and the Wates commitment to excellence
- Nationwide capability in sustainable design, implementation and delivery solutions
- Specialist knowledge and experience of delivering quality retail and private banking solutions
- Specialist fit-out expertise - Wates delivers sustainable and compliant business environments throughout the financial services sector
- State-of-the-art technology, energy and carbon reduction solutions for retail, office, critical facilities and data centres
- Services include feasibility studies, design, value engineering and professional support to deliver your financial and environmental performance targets
related project stories
Wates takes top honour
Wates Group has taken home the top accolade in Business in the Community’s (BITC’s) 14th Awards for Excellence.
the Queen’s Awards
Wates receive the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development.
Wates is one of the most financially secure companies in the construction sector. We have significant liquidity, no reliance on external funding and no toxic assets.
Secure employment is at the heart of sustainable communities. At a time with increasing unemployment especially with young people, businesses have a greater role to play in society.