- why wates?
- our businesses
- project stories
- thought leadership
Wates' senior living team are committed to delivering quality projects in both the public and private sector that create environments where people want to live. Sensitive and respectful handling of these projects makes Wates an ideal partner.
- Award winning specialist teams covering both Private and Public Sectors (What House, Pinders Healthcare, Considerate Constructors, CIOB Construction Manager of the Year)
- Deep understanding of client requirements and care standards. We understand the regulatory needs and requirements particular to this sector, and that these buildings must work 24/7.
- Quality is at the core of our delivery approach. Dedicated and Experience project managers understand this sector and how to deliver for it. Our people have the experience, knowledge and skills to add value, reduce time and deliver real quality
- Consistent delivery throughout the UK, on time every time - to dateWe have delivered 19 Senior Living projects, 16 on time, three early and all on budget
- Construction is focussed on repeat business and continuous improvements, driving down delivery time and providing innovative solutions to ever increasing regulatory requirements
- Sunrise Senior Living, 19 projects
- Royal Hospital Chelsea, 2 projects
- Birmingham City Council, 4 projects
- Audley Court
related project stories
Wates takes top honour
Wates Group has taken home the top accolade in Business in the Community’s (BITC’s) 14th Awards for Excellence.
the Queen’s Awards
Wates receive the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development.
Wates is one of the most financially secure companies in the construction sector. We have significant liquidity, no reliance on external funding and no toxic assets.
Secure employment is at the heart of sustainable communities. At a time with increasing unemployment especially with young people, businesses have a greater role to play in society.