- why wates?
- our businesses
- project stories
- thought leadership
Wates Interiors is highly specialised at providing the most robust efficient and collaborative fit-out service to the public sector, either within a framework or as an individual one off customer. In addition, Wates Construction offers a comprehensive new build and refurbishment service to this sector. The solutions our expert people deliver within the public sector stems from a true understanding of major occupiers of extensive estates. We understand how to drive efficiency from both old and new stock to meet the requirements of this modern sector.
- EHRC, EU Commission, Home office framework, Ofsted, LSC, Department for Culture, Media and Sport, Parliamentary Works Directorate
- Our design and delivery systems are structured around ensuring our customers exceed the OGC Minimum Standards.
- Rigorous and honest project proposals that are financially transparent and programme robust
- We will achieve your BREEAM requirement with our in-house expertise.
- Your business is sometimes life critical – our operations come second place to ensure that departments continue to function.
- management teams and suppliers with the appropriate security clearances at what ever level.
- Industry leading approach to corporate responsibility which supports your goals
- Expert in-house design management, value creation and value enhancement – maximise the space you are able to gain from the fit-out process
- Unique in-house commissioning service – we manage the risk out from the beginning of the project. When we hand it over, it works, no down time, no going back to check. Experts in working in live environments in multi-tenanted buildings – regular coordination with facilities management and landlords agents, dedicated logistics staff, specialist service managers to coordinate with other people’s building services.
- Industry leading handover and after care systems (see download)
related project stories
Wates takes top honour
Wates Group has taken home the top accolade in Business in the Community’s (BITC’s) 14th Awards for Excellence.
the Queen’s Awards
Wates receive the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development.
Wates is one of the most financially secure companies in the construction sector. We have significant liquidity, no reliance on external funding and no toxic assets.
Secure employment is at the heart of sustainable communities. At a time with increasing unemployment especially with young people, businesses have a greater role to play in society.