legal and professional
We understand that you shape your clients business performance by providing knowledge, skills and advice – and Wates Interiors has the same focus. By individually tailoring our delivery and advisory skills we are able to meet your workplace requirements safely and confidently. Our team is dedicated to providing an uninterrupted customer environment during, and after, our works.
Customers include Wedlake Bell, Holman Fenwick Willen, Ernst and Young, KPMG, PWC, DLA Piper, Osborne Clark
- Service that is tailored to each individual customer’s needs – we seek to understand what value means to you, and then deliver against it.
- Meet highly demanding time scales with expert programme development, project and change management.
- Committed to ensuring the quality of our service, product and safety to ensure no disruption during or after our works
- Rigorous and honest project proposals that are financially transparent and programme robust
- Industry leading approach to corporate responsibility which supports your goals
- Expert in-house design management, value creation and value enhancement – maximise the space you are able to gain from the fit-out process
- Unique in-house commissioning service – we manage the risk out from the beginning of the project. When we hand it over, it works, no down time, no going back to check.
- Consistent supply chain - we get the best out of them, and pass it on to our customers.
- Industry leading handover and after care systems (see download)