Wates understands the current drive for Increasing Pupil Places (IPP) and the issues surrounding the development of existing schools and working in live environments. We are experienced in creating facilities that are engaging for children and integrated into the wider community, accommodating co-location services, for the benefit of children and families and their local communities.
What we offer our Primary School clients:
- Early cost certainty and project delivery to programme, quality and budget
- Collaboration with schools to create efficient work places with minimal disruption to teaching and the community
- Engagement with Primary Schools to understand how facilities will be used by students, teachers and other users
- Safe delivery of projects in challenging environments
- Procurement and integration of ICT and FF&E in conjunction with users’ needs
- Clear and concise handover process that meets and exceeds BSRIA Soft Landings criteria and client training needs
Our involvement with
World class buildings provide an environment to deliver education excellence for every child. Wates has delivered over £200m worth of Primary Schools in the past three years, providing space where pupils want to grow and learn and where they are safe and inspired to achieve their potential. We work closely with Primary Schools during the design phase to create a safe environment that supports childrens’ wellbeing whilst minimising disruption to learning and the wider community.