- why wates?
- our businesses
- project stories
- thought leadership
Wates Technology is at the forefront of delivering highly specialised mission critical facilities for data centres, trading floors, disaster recovery bases, switch and technical labs and critical engineering operations. Our team of experts combines experience and technical knowledge to provide complex build and fit out solutions.
- Wates Technology has a perfect track record. We offer seamless delivery by a team of experts, with a one team approach.
- Our rigorous Quality Management System mitigates risk at an early stage of the process.
- We are 100% committed to delivering the project safely, every time
- World-leading companies choose us
- Maximise off-site fabrication and tailor Factory Acceptance Testing to the client’s operating requirements
- Offer a complete construction and fit-out service, giving the project the best personnel from all disciplines and maximising overlaps between construction and the technical fit-out phases to cut programme time.
- Rigorous testing, client training and commissioning service, in collaboration with key partners, to ensure a positive handover and seamless operation
- Comprehensive and proven security regime
- Rigorous and honest project proposals that are financially transparent and programme robust
- Industry leading handover and after care systems
Note: due to the confidential nature of data these facilities we cannot list all our customers or detail everything that we have done for them.
related project stories
Wates takes top honour
Wates Group has taken home the top accolade in Business in the Community’s (BITC’s) 14th Awards for Excellence.
the Queen’s Awards
Wates receive the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development.
Wates is one of the most financially secure companies in the construction sector. We have significant liquidity, no reliance on external funding and no toxic assets.
Secure employment is at the heart of sustainable communities. At a time with increasing unemployment especially with young people, businesses have a greater role to play in society.