- why wates?
- our businesses
- project stories
- thought leadership
Maximising the return from your commercial building is key to your success. Quickly and efficiently getting new tenants into a building is how Wates can help maximise that return. We understand how to maximise lettable areas, can present a building professionally even during a fit out and won’t disrupt existing tenants. Our commitment to a quality product and an efficient process, will help to create satisfied long term tenants.
- Customers include Friary Court, Warner Estates, Hammersons, Hermes, Equion, Catalyst Capital
- Specialist in plant replacement and refurbishment
- Can offer tenants an effective fit-out service as well, which gives a one-stop solution for resolving any problems, saving the landlord money
- Service that is tailored to each individual customer’s needs – we seek to understand what value means to you, and then deliver against it.
- Meet highly demanding time scales with expert programme development, project and change management.
- Rigorous and honest project proposals that are financially transparent and programme robust
- Expert in-house design management, value creation and value enhancement – maximise the return on your investment in the fit-out process
- Unique in-house commissioning service – we manage the risk out from the beginning of the project. When we hand it over, it works, no down time, no going back to check.
- Consistent supply chain - we get the best out of them, and pass it on to our customers.
- Experts in working in live environments in multi-tenanted buildings – regular coordination with facilities management and landlords agents, dedicated logistics staff, specialist service managers to coordinate with other people’s building services.
- Industry leading handover and after care systems
Wates takes top honour
Wates Group has taken home the top accolade in Business in the Community’s (BITC’s) 14th Awards for Excellence.
the Queen’s Awards
Wates receive the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development.
Wates is one of the most financially secure companies in the construction sector. We have significant liquidity, no reliance on external funding and no toxic assets.
Secure employment is at the heart of sustainable communities. At a time with increasing unemployment especially with young people, businesses have a greater role to play in society.