Refurbishment projects take older stock and make the best use of it for modern purposes. Key to this process is an ability to deliver an environment that does not compromise the expectations of the modern workplace, while respecting the heritage of the building.
- Intricate planning in the early stages of the project and careful planning are key to keeping projects on track
- M&E expertise in replacing and refurbishing plant to ensure we fit the right solution to the building.
- Expert project teams who are dedicated to refurbishment
- Extensive and unlimited expert resources at our disposal through Group, from engineering to historic masonry. This allows us to find the best solution to fit the building, and gives customers options and opportunities in how to transform the building
- Transparency and integrity of communication
- 100% commitment to the safety of both building occupiers and surrounding public
- Tried and tested, consistent supply chain with refurbishment specialism
- Projects have included hospitals, teaching facilities and listed buildings for customers such as The EU Commission, Warner Estates, Wimbledon and Sony.