- why wates?
- our businesses
- project stories
- thought leadership
cat A and B fit out
Wates Interiors’ expertise lies in delivering high quality design concepts to tight programmes. Our solutions led approach to delivery, will help get your new working environment operational quickly and efficiently, with no disruption to your business activities. We can run fit out project concurrently, reducing programme time and delivering significant benefits to both the landlord and tenant.
- Experienced in working in occupied buildings – minimise disruption through careful programming, open and regular communication, assisting with decanting staff. We can provide innovative solutions to reduce noise disruption.
- Consistent supply chain – can provide cost savings through Group buying power, understand our exacting requirements, existing relationships enable us to deliver to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Close collaboration at an early stage – able to advise on design, buildability, quality, sustainability and programme to deliver early certainty and an excellent outcome. Work closely with client and consultant teams to add value and ensure a seamless solution.
- In-house commissioning – a unique service that focuses on close-out at a very early stage, ensuring all installations are offered in adequate time for consultant sign-off and that the design intent of all M&E installations is proven. Your building will operate as intended from day one.
- Value creation – we explore ways to maximise space, sustainability, cost-reduction, tax breaks through selection of products and intelligent design.