northern home counties
Wates has been delivering projects across a wide range of sectors in the Northern Home Counties for over 20 years. In all our work we demonstrate a clear understanding of our customer’s business and the drivers on the project. We are able to combine the strength and stability of a National contractor, with the local focus of a Regional organisation.
Major projects have included:
- HMP Colltishall – a £50m prison project
- HMP Littlehey – a £65m new build prison project
- Corby Academy – a new build educational facility worth £20m
- Luton BSF – Challney High School – a new build educational facility worth £23m
- Luton BSF - Lea Manor School – a £19m single stage design and build school